Noob in ATL

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
talos

Noob in ATL

Post by talos »

Hows it going everyone? I'm Bryan, I found this site in my search for a ....... drum roll...... 1st gen celica. Then, as I was looking through the site I found a friend of mine, "thevengance" aka Totem. So, I figured I'd join up since I can't think of a better place to find the car I'm looking for. I currently have an 02 WRX that I have upgraded to full STi and a Ducati 748. I am a metal fabricator at a custom car and motorcycle shop and want an older car to work on. I have always been a fan of the older Japanese sports cars. They are great platforms for a light and fun little car. The 70-75 coupe is what I'd like to start with. Plans so far are Panasports (or similar), JDM bumpers, most of the rest I want to do custom. I'll post up in the classified section with what I'm looking for. I'm gonna cut this post off before it gets too long. Just wanted to say Hi and looking forward to joining the other happy owners of a 1st gen celica!
vercjum2

Re: Noob in ATL

Post by vercjum2 »

Welcome on board !! Keep checking autoclassified here, you will find your celi someday here. :2thumbs:
Live LIFE the fulliest now... you don't know if you'll have tomorrow !!!
TheVengeance

Post by TheVengeance »

Glad you made it on here B.

ah i see, you want a coupe!.. Ill keep an eye out for you.
talos

Post by talos »

saw this today

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Like-New ... 19d06174b3

automatic, way too nice for what I wanna do to one and way out of my price range but she's a beut. I'm sure I'd have some purists out for blood if I stripped one like this down :)