New from Québec, Canada!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Mazel18

New from Québec, Canada!

Post by Mazel18 »

Hi! I'm 19 and I own a Toyota Celica ST 1978 for now almost a year ;D!

It has 442 xxx KM of story, it's a 3-speeds automatic 20R single carb., still running amazingly great for his age!
For now I'm actually removing a 22R-E from my Toyota Pick-Up 2WD 1992 to swap into the Celica!
I live in Québec, Canada! So basically I'm french, I speak english well but you can expect I'm not familiar with...

Hope to enjoy this forum and maybe get some answer to my questions :D
73GTV

Re: New from Québec, Canada!

Post by 73GTV »

Welcome Celica owner from Quebec, welcome... :cheers: :cheers:
I'm an Opinionated Old fart: I insist that you read the Troubleshooting charts first: I'm Just saying...
1973 TA22 GTV (RHD)
1973 RA21 ST (LHD)
1977 TE56 GLS (RHD)
1974 RN22 Hilux (LHD)(Pickup)
Mazel18

Post by Mazel18 »

hehe thanks :D and If you a link where I can host pictures of my Celica without screwing up the post xP
73GTV

Post by 73GTV »

Mazel18 wrote:hehe thanks :D and If you a link where I can host pictures of my Celica without screwing up the post xP
If you have and account from Photobucket.com you can copy your pictures from that site and by selecting the "Img icon from above prior to pasting your picture to your message the image will be able to be seen when you preview and and after you press the select icon within your post.

I hope that makes sense. or select the Img icon within photobucket and paste that link inside your message, that works also. :cheers:
I'm an Opinionated Old fart: I insist that you read the Troubleshooting charts first: I'm Just saying...
1973 TA22 GTV (RHD)
1973 RA21 ST (LHD)
1977 TE56 GLS (RHD)
1974 RN22 Hilux (LHD)(Pickup)
Liftback01844

Post by Liftback01844 »

Welcome!! :2thumbs:
neil reid

Post by neil reid »

Salut Monsieur le Quebecois! Quelle region? Nous avons aussi le membre "oafa" de Montreal .Cherchez son "thread" "disco" pour voir le projet.

Le Maudit Anglais :wink: :cheers:
Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
STflyer74

Post by STflyer74 »

I used to live in Quebec!!! I use to be fluent in French too, but I haven't spoken much in about 7 years so it has begun to fade. :(

Welcome to the site though!!