moving forward all of us together as a community

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Santos

moving forward all of us together as a community

Post by Santos »

First I want to say thank you to Andy Vang and this communtiy , when I was asked my eyes actually teared up (I know it sounds corny), it was a compliment from one of the people I most respect in our community , nothing major is changing everyone is staying on as moderators, I only want to make this better for all of us , please post comments , this is a community you should be able to express your self , good or bad , I'm sure I can take it , also vendors and people that are selling anything on here , please don't worry about anything I have always said there's enough room on here for all of us(it's about the community) , I'm not here to just sell I'm here because I love this community and the cars , everything else came because I showed the passion , I appreciate everything these moderators do .... 1JZRA21 (CARY),VERCUM2 (VER),WIKDTOY (RAY),BLAZE86(JOHNNIE) , MNTTOY(ERIC) , I'm sure there is more that I could say but most of you guys know me and what I'm about , for those that dont just do the correct thing , again thank you andy and everyone that is a part of this community moving forward.
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
vercjum2

Re: moving forward all of us together as a community

Post by vercjum2 »

Congratulations Mike !!!! you have been a big part of this community.... you deserve every accomplishment that you have strived for. Your hard work is paying. I have always believe that what you put in - you will get everything back 10 folds. Hard work pays, but i think its your passion and love that makes everything better !!!

Again - congratulations !!
Live LIFE the fulliest now... you don't know if you'll have tomorrow !!!
neil reid

Post by neil reid »

NOW it's clear...jeeze you guys... don't scare me like that. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Gongrats Mike and good luck! :cheers:

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
WIQDTOY

Post by WIQDTOY »

congrats Mike!

when Andy told me he was starting up this site i never dreamed it would get to where it is now! i'm sure Andy would agree with me also.

the intention of this site was to continue a Celica site where we could all network ideas and parts to each other.

this site recieved some really big contributions in the ways of inovations and the reproduction of some very much needed parts. we don't have after market support for our Celicas and some members on this site stepped up and got them made!

not to mention the technical expertise members are willing to share to keep our Celicas going! i continue to learn from what you guys share not to mention that i keep getting inspired by all of your projects Celicas and non-Celicas alike!

it's great to meet all of you thru this site and in person!

here's to continued success to 1stgencelica!

:cheers:
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous
will

Post by will »

Grats Mike!!
Hope Andy still hangs around though but I'm sure he had to much on his plate.
just a little suggestion. might help if we get a few company's ads on the site to help
pay the bandwidth fees, etc. (Rockauto, etc)
72-RA21, 77-RA29, 83-RA65C, 88-AllTrac, 80-RN60-4x4, RA42-race car, 04 F150 STX tow rig.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither"..
"Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing it's Idiot"
74Folvo

Post by 74Folvo »

So Santos is running this place, now?
Sweeeeeettttt!!!!!

I'm pretty much screwed without this forum, so I really appreciate all the work that the mods and admins put into this site.

Thanks!
Santos

Post by Santos »

will wrote:Grats Mike!!
Hope Andy still hangs around though but I'm sure he had to much on his plate.
just a little suggestion. might help if we get a few company's ads on the site to help
pay the bandwidth fees, etc. (Rockauto, etc)

andy just wanted to move onto the next step i his life , nothing to do with money , he could run this with his eyes closed , he also thinks the community could go so much further with the right promotions , i just dont want people getting the wrong idea , i will prob run adds in the future , i just want to make sure the community is happy first , thanks everyone for the kind comments
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
exodus

Post by exodus »

HUGE CONGRATS TO YA Mike!!!

Mike you've busted A$$, to supporting this community, now time to reap your reward!

Couldn't have gone to a better person! Mike you know we all have your back bro as we've all had Andy's as well!

CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS!! :cheers: :cheers:

TO INFINITI AND BEYOND!!! :2thumbs:

Andy,

Thank you sir for EVERYTHING you have done for us and for ALL THAT YOU HAVE INSPIRED! I know that you will continue to do more for our community as well. We LOVE you (no homo biggrin )

Good luck with your future plans and builds, dont forget to drop by and show us your TOPSECRET 1stgen you're working on. LOL!! biggrin
Foxy:My 1973 Celica-Powered By ITB'd F20c - SOLD 8/13 :(
BUILD THREAD: http://1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1221
Flyby Video's of Foxy: http://youtu.be/VSXNinaak8o
ryangreen1337

Post by ryangreen1337 »

Congratulations Mike, hard work and a good heart always pays off in the end! Glad to see the site is still in great hands.

I would upside down and inside out on my Celica build if it wasn't for this site and all of amazingly helpful/caring people of this community. I've only met a handful of the members around me, that's changing sure enough as time goes on.

Congrats again Mike, continue being you and everything will be great.

:2thumbs: :cheers: :2thumbs:

Ryan
daruma

Post by daruma »

I'm looking forward to how we move forward. I'm grateful for Andy for starting the board, but as he's transitioned on to new things, I'm glad that an active member like Mike was able to take it over, especially one who is so connected and tied to our community. Also, I've enjoyed dealing with him both as a customer and as a friend. Congrats Mike!
YellowHawtness

Post by YellowHawtness »

Congrats Mike! The site will remain in good hands, so for that, I have to thank Andy! :cheers:
73GTV

Post by 73GTV »

This is huge!!! Congrates, well deserved, and you have my support. Thanks :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
I'm an Opinionated Old fart: I insist that you read the Troubleshooting charts first: I'm Just saying...
1973 TA22 GTV (RHD)
1973 RA21 ST (LHD)
1977 TE56 GLS (RHD)
1974 RN22 Hilux (LHD)(Pickup)
ChristobalRocks

Post by ChristobalRocks »

Thank you Andy and congrats Mike! 8)
groupb

Post by groupb »

I nominate: