New guy

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
DJZ

New guy

Post by DJZ »

Sup guys im new to this forum. I got my first celica a couple weeks ago its a 73 coupe and I just finished dropping in a 4age I just have a few finishing touches and It should be on the road. Im also considering making a 4age build thread to help people out since when I researched online I found very little info on the swap. Also Im from norcal and picked my car/parts up from Santos toy shop in sac, got good stuff and great prices would recommend

Im also hopping to make my car into a little bit of a drift car, not sure if any body else on this forum does that but any advice on old school drift would be appreciated
Tony.celi77

Re: New guy

Post by Tony.celi77 »

Hello welcome to the board. I'm asuming your the new owner of the red 73 santos had for sale and the 4age had ITBs on it. Great to hear that it went to a good home can't wait to see pictures. And to answer your drifting questions here you go
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8796
1977 Celica ST RA24
1976 Celica GT RA29 half mine
1991 Toyota Pickup
Santos

Post by Santos »

well hello , thanks for joining , u will find alot of info on the site and if u have any to add please do so , thank u and enjoy ................hit me up i owe the taillight bulb housing, im suppose to have a celi coming by next week , it was suppose to be here by now , again thank u
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
DJZ

Post by DJZ »

Thanks guys. this site has way more information than i realized before it did. should be should be cool thanks.