New guy prospecting for a Celica.

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
RockEye

New guy prospecting for a Celica.

Post by RockEye »

Hello to all. :wave:

I'm an unfortunate resident of Kansas and I'm in the market for a 1st gen Celica. I've had a few pretty cool cars and I've recently decided to go back to my roots of classics. This time I'm going after a Celica. You'll be seeing me around as a result. Specifically one in decent enough condition I can drive it daily. Even if I have to fly to the coast and drive it back. What a terrible drive that would be, lol. :mrgreen:

I think you can tell a lot about a person by what they drive. My repertoire varies considerably so you can make your judgement as you may. :ohyeah:

1969 Chevy Camaro: 327 SBC, 2 speed powerglide, 4.88 rear.

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

1978 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40. Don't mind the unfinished garage in the background. It's painted now, I promise! biggrin

2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition

And my current daily, went back to an STI; the sedan this time. But I don't have any good pictures of it, :(
2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

I've had some other stuff also. Anyway, like I said, I'm going back to classics. The other bonus to that is not having a car payment which means car parts can visit every month instead of bills! :woot:

I'll be seeing ya! And if anyone has any leads on a Celica I haven't found, you can put a bug in my ear.

Also on that note, what are some other websites I have to know about? Info and car parts sites. I like having a surplus of websites when it comes to the cars I'm interested in. Thanks!
batosai

Re: New guy prospecting for a Celica.

Post by batosai »

Greetings! Give Mike Santos of Santos' Toy Shop in Sac-town a call...or Joel from Toysport in SoCal a call....
Team Xclusiv
RockEye

Post by RockEye »

Wow thanks for that batosai, I will do that.
xxcoolrollinxx

Post by xxcoolrollinxx »

I love me some subbies and old camaros !
I want a 06 aspen white sti
Nice cars and welcome.!
Matt
71' Celica ST - 54k original miles Low and Slow
98' Camaro Z28 - daily
Reppin' the Midwest Classic Import Scene