ssebastien

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
ssebastien

ssebastien

Post by ssebastien »

Hi everybody,

I'm coming from Belgium !!!

I have 3 Celica :
- TA23 1977
- TA22 1972
- RA28 1976

TA22 and RA28 are not running now. I need parts for my TA22.
From Belgium
1972 TA22 ST
1976 RA28
1998 T18 Convertible
South bronx

Re: ssebastien

Post by South bronx »

Hello and welcome!

I am located in the netherlands and i have a hughe amount of new and used parts for 1st gen celica's.
What are you exactly looking for? Maybe i can help.

Patrick...
ssebastien

Post by ssebastien »

Hello,

I already buy stucks in nederlands (on marketplaats) !!

I need door sills voor my ta22. I can make them, but if they exist, ...

And, if in very good state, 2 doors. I have two doors but the top near the windows are bad !

I also need the two turning points for the cap for RA28 (the same as TA28/TA23, ...)

For now, it's all ! I'll see my needs when they occurs .

Soory, maar ik spreek niet good nederlands (en niet goed in english :oops: voor technical terms ) . Mischien spreek je en betje frans ??? :oops:

Thanks a lot !
Séb
From Belgium
1972 TA22 ST
1976 RA28
1998 T18 Convertible
South bronx

Post by South bronx »

Hi sebastien,

No, i'm sorry i do not speak french,but i speak fluently belgian and dutch. :roll:
I guess that does not really help you at all i'm afraid.
I will have a look for the door sills. You do mean the aluminium pieces attached to the top side of the rocker panels?
They very often are dented and quite rough,but maybe i have a couple of decent ones.
I'm sorry,but what are turning points for the cap? Do you mean the turning signals either in the front fenders or in the bumper? Or maybe the hood hinges?
I have a several doors,but they all need work done to them in some extend.
Most doors need attention to the Bottom side though.
If the bottoms of your doors are still in good condition isn't it possible for you to have the top sides repaired by an experienced metal worker? Could be cheaper than just buying a pair of replacement doors that will have to be repaired as well.
Where are you located in belgium? I'm right in the middle of the netherlands.

Good luck...
faffi

Post by faffi »

welcome to the forum,

nice to have and other fellow Belgium on the forum :wink:
(my french is very bad, but if you have a question send a PM in french to me and I see wath I can do)

any photo's off your Celica's

I know someone from holland who has a large stock off 1st gen parts
I never bought something from him but I know he is very correct
this is a link off a sales site "marktplaats.nl"where he has a lot of stuff for sale just mail him and ask for the parts you need
http://auto-onderdelen.marktplaats.nl/o ... ind=1&fs=1

good luck

:cheers:
South bronx

Post by South bronx »

Hi again,

Thanks faffi for putting up the marktplaats link.
Thats us!
Mel and i do our business together and we share our workshop.
Besides a large stock of 1stgen celica parts we also have some 5 complete celica's there.
Currently we also have a 1972 camaro ss in the place receiving a ground up restoration. I wished buying new parts for a 1stgen celica would be as easy as for that camaro! You could easily build a completely new 2gen camaro if you like. All the parts are readily available at very reasonable prices too.
Stunning car,but man that car does take take a lot of space!
It is striking how many belgian folks we have seen lately!
I sometimes think there are more celica enthousiasts in belgium than in the netherlands...

Patrick..
ssebastien

Post by ssebastien »

South bronx wrote: I will have a look for the door sills. You do mean the aluminium pieces attached to the top side of the rocker panels?
For me door sill is the rocker panel. I don't see the difféerence. Yes, I need the rocker panel . A stuck like this one
South bronx wrote: They very often are dented and quite rough,but maybe i have a couple of decent ones.
I hope find new one
South bronx wrote: I'm sorry,but what are turning points for the cap? Do you mean the turning signals either in the front fenders or in the bumper? Or maybe the hood hinges?
In french is "charnières". Yes i mean "hoos hinges" !
South bronx wrote: Where are you located in belgium? I'm right in the middle of the netherlands.
Good luck...
I'm from enghien. 40Km east of Brussels.

Séb
From Belgium
1972 TA22 ST
1976 RA28
1998 T18 Convertible
faffi

Post by faffi »

South bronx wrote:Hi again,

Thats us!

I sometimes think there are more celica enthousiasts in belgium than in the netherlands...

Patrick..
no problemo, wink

btw have you bin to the ITT in Gemert 6/8 july?
faffi

Post by faffi »

faffi wrote:

Thats us!

Patrick..
no problemo, wink

To my knowing we are here in Begium not with that much but we are very passioned about ower 1stgeners :drool:

btw have you bin to the ITT in Gemert 6/8 july?
South bronx

Post by South bronx »

Hi again,

Yes, i was at the itt meeting in gemert,but i came in late because i had to work on that day and i had to hurry from work to the meeting . I was told many people already left early so regretfully i missed a lot of cars that day.
I brought my black 1976 ta23 ratlook. Many people didn't believe it is still roadlegal,but it is haha!
A downside of that day was that the location was in an open field and it was extremely hot that day. That wasn't too nice.
I was very impressed by the 1972 crown wagon in absolute immaculate condition. You seen that one? What a beautiful car.
I also met and talked to several people i already know from the mid eighties. Always nice to meet each other in person again. A little less nice is to see that we all are getting just a little older these days. Meaning we have such a lot more obligations than we used to in the old days.
For sebastien: yes,i do have a couple of sets of rocker panels,but i do not want to sell them. I'm sorry. I am collecting them myself for future projects. Maybe there still is a source where you van buy them new. I remember that a company called klokkerholm carried them for a long time. They also had wheelarches at the time. Maybe they still have these items,but i am not sure.
As for the hoodhinges i think i still have a couple of sets somewhere,but i am sure they all need work. They almost always have too much play,and need to be overbored and fitted with oversized rods to resolve the play. It is normal for them to be worn after so many years.
Do you have worn hinges or don't you have the hinges at all?
I guess your door hinges are worn to. That means that they need to be repaired to. With old and tired door hinges it is almost impossible to align your doors correctly.
Good luck with your cars! You really have a nice collection of celica's. Especially the ra28. I,ve been searching a long time for one of those,but unfortunately no luck. Either ridicilously expensive or completely rotted out.

Patrick...
ssebastien

Post by ssebastien »

Thats us!

Patrick..

Hi Patrick,

I have purchased parts (fender, bumper, ...) from Mel
But recently, I sent him an email about hood hinges and i don't get any response...
From Belgium
1972 TA22 ST
1976 RA28
1998 T18 Convertible
ssebastien

Post by ssebastien »

For sebastien: yes,i do have a couple of sets of rocker panels,but i do not want to sell them. I'm sorry. I am collecting them myself for future projects. Maybe there still is a source where you van buy them new. I remember that a company called klokkerholm carried them for a long time. They also had wheelarches at the time. Maybe they still have these items,but i am not sure.
As for the hoodhinges i think i still have a couple of sets somewhere,but i am sure they all need work. They almost always have too much play,and need to be overbored and fitted with oversized rods to resolve the play. It is normal for them to be worn after so many years.
Do you have worn hinges or don't you have the hinges at all?
I guess your door hinges are worn to. That means that they need to be repaired to. With old and tired door hinges it is almost impossible to align your doors correctly.
Good luck with your cars! You really have a nice collection of celica's. Especially the ra28. I,ve been searching a long time for one of those,but unfortunately no luck. Either ridicilously expensive or completely rotted out.

Patrick...
Hi again,

My hood hinges are tired. I need to repair them.

Thank for my RA28. My favorite is the Flatlight TA22, for personal reasons

I will look about "klokkerholm" on Google

Bye
From Belgium
1972 TA22 ST
1976 RA28
1998 T18 Convertible
ssebastien

Post by ssebastien »

faffi wrote:welcome to the forum,

(...)
good luck

:cheers:
Hello faffi.

Nice to read other Belgoium on the forum.

Thanks for the link. I knew Mel, but not Patrick !

This is my TA23

This is my TA22 :oops: :oops: :oops:
She's going to a bodybuilder/Sheet Metal Worker in 10 days !

And My RA28.
ImageImage
and now, when I find it
ImageImage

She's going to a bodybuilder/Sheet Metal Worker augustus 2013 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . It's not easy to find someone to repair it
From Belgium
1972 TA22 ST
1976 RA28
1998 T18 Convertible