Howdy, new kid on the block :P

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Scoobzd

Howdy, new kid on the block :P

Post by Scoobzd »

Hi Everyone,

Im Andrew,

I live in Brisbane, Australia; although my step father originates from Beckville, Texas and i still have family residing there that i visit hen i can.

I have owned 32 1st gen celicas in the past 4 years and i currently own 3 and a half TA22 celicas, 1/2 being i have a COMPLETELY RUST FREE rear cut under my house :P.....dont worry i can feel your jealousy :P

But, i just thought that i would introduce myself and i have an abundance or parts coming out of where the sun dont shine ;) and can help most of you guys with parts, at the moment i have complete SMILEY BUMPER CONVERSIONS for sale : http://www.classic-celica.com/modules.p ... ic&t=17020

Anyways, Again, I would like to say hi and its very nice to meet everyone.

Hope to see all your projects etc etc soon.

Regards,

Andrew Cross
JDM_GUY

Re: Howdy, new kid on the block :P

Post by JDM_GUY »

welcome to 1stgencelica.

you got lots of parts? looking for a very good steering rhd box, and a very good lower radiator support frame. pm me thx
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
75CelicaGT

Post by 75CelicaGT »

Scoobzd wrote:Hi Everyone,

Im Andrew,

I have owned 321st gen celicas in the past 4 years and i currently own 3 and a half TA22 celicas, 1/2 being i have a COMPLETELY RUST FREE rear cut under my house :P.....dont worry i can feel your jealousy :P

Regards,

Andrew Cross
Is that "Thirty Two"??? , in 4 years, if so, that is incredible. What happened to them all? Please tell me they all didn't get parted out, unless of course they were beyond saving.

Pete

PS: How about some pics of your current ones??
Scoobzd

Post by Scoobzd »

Well, i had SAVED, about 10 of them and then sold them on to better owners and a couple of stupid kids with more money then sense :P

I have kept the best 4, and the rest of them were to far gone to be saved, only good for panles and parts. Rust was a factory option for all Australian Toyota Celica's :O :P
zulu

Post by zulu »

welcome to the forum andrew. good to see another mate from australia.
Image Image
Ian2TG

Post by Ian2TG »

Welcome :)
Scoobzd wrote:Rust was a factory option for all Australian Toyota Celica's :O :P
Unfortunately it was standard for all the British ones!!
1973 Celica 1600 GT