Hello World.

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
fressssssh

Hello World.

Post by fressssssh »

Hello 1GC, My names Rey and I'm from California, born and raised(for the most part). I have yet to acquire my Celica at this time, but I'm currently looking. My current car is a 1994 Mazda Miata that I've had for almost a year now and it's been my commuter to and from school for that time. I had plans to turn this car into a street/occasional track car initially, but pretty much scrapped those plans once I realistically thought about what I wanted to do and the emissions laws I'd have to disregard to do it. I'm not really a guy who likes to settle or change my plans because of silly smog regulations, but living in Elk Grove I know I wouldn't fly under the radar for long with a heavily modified [not pre-smog] import. For those that don't know the cops out here will pull you over for spitting on the ground(no joke). So I decided I need something pre-smog if I really want to go all radical sabadical without worrying about emissions. Stated looking for good, lightweight, rear-wheel drive classics and found the MK1 Celica to be one of the better options for my goals and taste. Now I'm frantically looking for one so I can get started familiarizing myself with the ins and outs of everything TA22. Here's my WTB thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14527&p=128062#p128062 , help me out. A little bit more about me. I have plans to become a professional race car driver and I have little doubt I will succeed. Nice to meet you. :wink:
Current Car: 1973 RA21 Coupe

Rey Rodriguez, Aspiring Driving Extraordinaire.

Co-Owner of Racing Soul Performance Garage
WIQDTOY

Re: Hello World.

Post by WIQDTOY »

welcom to the site Rey!

Santos would be your guy to help you find one. but if you are willing to look out of state many of our members here are selling and might be able to help you find one.

that's part of the fun/headache with these cars. searching for one!
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous
fressssssh

Post by fressssssh »

Connect me to this "Santos" fellow. Is that his user name on here? I want to find one relatively quickly, but not so fast that I buy a "lemon", so I'll search as long as it takes to find one in decent condition. Thanks for the welcome and the tip.
Current Car: 1973 RA21 Coupe

Rey Rodriguez, Aspiring Driving Extraordinaire.

Co-Owner of Racing Soul Performance Garage
WIQDTOY

Post by WIQDTOY »

you can contact him here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9761
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous