hello from montana.

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
smokescelica

hello from montana.

Post by smokescelica »

Hello celica fans. Names Jake. I own a 1977 Celica GT coupe. My family had one when I was a kid and had to get rid of it because of growing family. The last 10 years I have been searching for another one to restore. I finally got one a week ago. Very hard to find in Montana. I have found that certain parts are hard to find. I found a few on toyheadauto.com and a few on eBay but I still can't find interior door trim panels, anyone know where I can find a pair of black ones. Well hopefully I can find the rest of the parts I need on here or help on where to find them. Thanks Celica fans
Va room
rachuck21

Re: hello from montana.

Post by rachuck21 »

Welcome to the site,Where are in Montana?
Logan
"If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill
https://imgur.com/m2giFIx
smokescelica

Post by smokescelica »

Dillon,MT
Va room
neil reid

Post by neil reid »

smokescelica wrote:Hello celica fans. Names Jake. I own a 1977 Celica GT coupe. My family had one when I was a kid and had to get rid of it because of growing family. The last 10 years I have been searching for another one to restore. I finally got one a week ago. Very hard to find in Montana. I have found that certain parts are hard to find. I found a few on toyheadauto.com and a few on eBay but I still can't find interior door trim panels, anyone know where I can find a pair of black ones. Well hopefully I can find the rest of the parts I need on here or help on where to find them. Thanks Celica fans
Welcome to the site, private message santos here, he is your best bet for door skins etc, but stuff pops up frequently. If it's around you'll find it here!

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT