New member from Maui, Hawaii

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
HawaiiCelica

New member from Maui, Hawaii

Post by HawaiiCelica »

Aloha!
I just made this account last night so still a little rusty on exactly how the forum works but I am sure in time I will pick things up. Just picked up a 76 GT the other day for $300 and figured the best way to learn the in and outs of the car is to just talk with all you guys who have already done what I am about to do. The car that I picked up has no engine, it' got a lot of rust, and the interior is practically non existent. That being said the car is a complete ground up resto plan for me. I will try to give links to pictures of it but still figuring out how to do that properly. My first question for all you guys out there is there any chance that there is a company out there who makes replacement panels for our first gens? Tried to google it but found no such luck, that is my main concern right now. Stripping her down soon and want to start welding her back to what she should be. Look forward to sharing my build with you guys and seeing everything this forum has to offer! Aloha,
-Nik
RA24 1977 Celica GT
HawaiiCelica

Re: New member from Maui, Hawaii

Post by HawaiiCelica »

RA24 1977 Celica GT
exodus

Post by exodus »

Aloha!

welcome to the 1stgencelica forums!

i cant see the pictures...(wok computer) but for replacement parts like that i would contact SANTOS.. he always has parts to sell. im sure he can help source some parts for you...

good luck on the project! cant wait to see the progress...

i was just in Maui 5 months ago..... i still find myself day dreaming about driving the highways to and from Kanapalli. :)

LOVE Maui! hope to be back sometime soon. oh and send me some ahi poke! :D
Foxy:My 1973 Celica-Powered By ITB'd F20c - SOLD 8/13 :(
BUILD THREAD: http://1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1221
Flyby Video's of Foxy: http://youtu.be/VSXNinaak8o
HawaiiCelica

Post by HawaiiCelica »

exodus wrote:Aloha!

i cant see the pictures...(wok computer) but for replacement parts like that i would contact SANTOS.. he always has parts to sell. im sure he can help source some parts for you...

i was just in Maui 5 months ago..... i still find myself day dreaming about driving the highways to and from Kanapalli. :)

Right on! Thanks for the reference! Yes I cant wait to start working on it and get some pics. Haha can, can trade some parts for the poke? I throw some fresh Kahakuloa poi in the deal too! Thanks for the response. Aloha.
RA24 1977 Celica GT
exodus

Post by exodus »

HawaiiCelica wrote:
exodus wrote:Aloha!

Right on! Thanks for the reference! Yes I cant wait to start working on it and get some pics. Haha can, can trade some parts for the poke? I throw some fresh Kahakuloa poi in the deal too! Thanks for the response. Aloha.
yes i will trade parts for fresh poke! haha... too bad i dont have anymore parts...

yea good luck with the build
Foxy:My 1973 Celica-Powered By ITB'd F20c - SOLD 8/13 :(
BUILD THREAD: http://1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1221
Flyby Video's of Foxy: http://youtu.be/VSXNinaak8o