new guy here

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
cervasa

new guy here

Post by cervasa »

i had been looking at these cars for the last 2 yrs. and thinking i need to buy one well the day finally came, i found my 73 st for a mere $300 unfourtanatly its an auto. but i couldnt say no she sat in storage since 94 and the interior is in better shape than any other car ive owned. needs some major work on the rocker panels, new fenders and ill have to figure out how to adjust a carb to get her back on the road i cant wait.....hope i dont bother people to much with my questions and poor grammer. :mrgreen:

some background ive built a ls/vtec civic that got stolen, and a N/A KA 240sx

slowmo

Re: new guy here

Post by slowmo »

Nice find (especially for the price). It is in pretty good shape for being an east coast car.

There are NO stupid questions. This forum is a great resource for owners. It will save you lots of headaches and is awesome for sourcing parts. Those west coast guys have a gold mine of them out there.

Congrats!!!!

What are your plans for the car?
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.
cervasa

Post by cervasa »

after the rust is fixed and its running, ill probly just do my normal method of attack on a car suspension and brakes then a new engine what im not shure yet (not shure whats a viable option) but ive thought about a ka since im familar with them, and a manual swap
random28

Post by random28 »

hey mate
Take advantage of the shitehouse AUD and get some rockers/sills from bluewire automotive cheap, should cost you about what you paid for the car lol
cervasa

Post by cervasa »

i acctually found some for 170 somthing bucks
Santos

Post by Santos »

welcome. nice celi. if you ask you shall receive (from this site). good luck on the build. santos
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
cervasa

Post by cervasa »

thanks
Miles.BIDD

Post by Miles.BIDD »

welcome man.... nice find. that was a clean eg too... how did that ls/vtec run? my friend runs low 13s with dc2 on azenis...
yeah man, there are no stupid questions here, trust me.. :woot:
no haters on this forum.
add us on myspace... myspace.com/backindadayz408
Blogspot: Ithinkitsmiles.Blogspot.com
cervasa

Post by cervasa »

never took it to the strip, but through 3rd gear i could hang with my buddies 350z