Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
- Posts: 1
- Joined: April 19th, 2018, 6:08 pm
Hi guys, I have a 76 ra24 celica gt that im restoring. Ive got everything to do the beams 3sge swap. Any helpful insight would be awesome. Im glad to be a part of the forum.
- Posts: 345
- Joined: July 2nd, 2009, 9:05 am
- Location: West Ky
Welcome! Im certain there are threads with beams swaps I just cant remember who.
- Posts: 2961
- Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:14 am
- Location: Central Ontario Canada
Check out these guys if you haven't already lots of videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhMxNBVr1I
search the forum also this is a popular swap
Welcome to 1stgen
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
- Posts: 33
- Joined: May 1st, 2017, 7:24 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, California
You should join the "BEAMS 3SGE Powered 1stGenCelica" page on Facebook if you're not in that already