Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
- Posts: 1
- Joined: July 21st, 2019, 12:45 pm
- Location: Zushi, Japan
- Posts: 70
- Joined: October 27th, 2015, 6:08 pm
- Location: Northridge, California
- Posts: 71
- Joined: February 28th, 2013, 11:12 am
- Location: Yuma, Arizona
Wow that thing is nice! How is it finding parts for these over there? Welcome!
'75 GT with a forged 22R hybrid
Click on the image for my build thread!
- Posts: 160
- Joined: May 29th, 2019, 7:03 pm
- Location: Hercules, CA (East Bay Area)
very nice! Welcome to the club!
Current Project: 1974 Yellow RA21 Celica GT
Daily Driver: 2013 BRM Prius Three
Weekend Toy: 2020 PMG Mazda MX-5 RF GT
- Posts: 131
- Joined: July 17th, 2017, 7:08 pm
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
Just curious, but where is the outlet from the oil catch can plumbed to?
- Posts: 198
- Joined: February 1st, 2018, 6:29 pm
- Location: Warner Robins, Georgia
Wow! Looks in very great condition. Nice find!!!
Gotta get to Ridin’ in my 75 GT 20R
- Posts: 13
- Joined: December 5th, 2018, 6:41 pm
- Location: Okinawa, Japan
Konnichiwa! Fellow owner in Japan...albeit, much farther south. You certainly have a nice ride!
1975 2000GT LB