ALoha!!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
808celica

ALoha!!

Post by 808celica »

Aloha from the 808 state! :cheers: Names Jon and i own a 1995 celica GT/ SS-2 replica :2thumbs: . I also inherited my dads 1977 Celica coupe which im currently trying to restore :woot: Sorry i dont have any current pics of each but as soon as i have time i will take some and post them up.
"I'm soo JDM i sleep on the right side of the bed."
JDM_GUY

Re: ALoha!!

Post by JDM_GUY »

welcome ^_^. i was wondering when will someone chime in from hawaii... bout time :2thumbs:
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
808celica

Post by 808celica »

haha yups man :wave: actually someone on myspace forwarded me to this site. hopefully i can use this to my advantage when restoring my 77. i know there are about 5-9 old skool guys on Oahu alone with gen1's. there is also a guy that imported a GTV from japan to here.
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

808celica wrote:haha yups man :wave: actually someone on myspace forwarded me to this site. hopefully i can use this to my advantage when restoring my 77. i know there are about 5-9 old skool guys on Oahu alone with gen1's. there is also a guy that imported a GTV from japan to here.
I know that guy who has the dark green moth s49 1975 coupe just like mine. Way more cleaner and more original than mine. He is actually a friend that I've made 2 years ago.
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
808celica

Post by 808celica »

ahahh damn small world :woot: but yeah i really get the 77 running again.

its just 30+ years of daily driving and living near the beach hasnt been too good on the body.
ha, my dad even said he wasnt expecting to have this car this long :screwy: toyotas last forever :2thumbs:
b_tacotaco

Post by b_tacotaco »

hey welcome, its nice to meet someone from hawaii , half of my family lives there haha, but ya its nice to know that there are still some celicas left over there , the rest must powdered rust haha
zulu

Post by zulu »

808celica wrote:haha yups man :wave: actually someone on myspace forwarded me to this site.
yep that was me. nice to see you made it on here. ill actually be on oahu the 30th-9th for vacation.
Image Image