Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
dannyboy ta2218rg

Post by dannyboy ta2218rg »

HI THERE,MY NAME IS DANNY,IVE GOT A 75 TA22 WHICH IVE PUT AN 18RG INTO,SPENT THOUSANDS OF POUNDS,PICTURES TO FOLLOW SOON! I LIVE IN THE UK,AM 36 YEARS OLD AND HAVE LOVED THESE CARS SINCE I WAS ABOUT 7 YEARS OLD
77celicasupra

Re: New Member

Post by 77celicasupra »

Welcome to the forums

( 77CS )
liftback77

Post by liftback77 »

Hi Danny,

Welcome! :wave:
I'm fairly new here to. Seems to me that most people here are from the US and Australia. So the UK is quitte nearby for me,i'm from the Netherlands. Looking forward to see some pics of your ride!

greetings, Patrick...
slowmo

Post by slowmo »

Welcome aboard!
Can't wait for pictures! :wave:
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.
feracing

Post by feracing »

welcome to the forum, pics please :drool:
dannyboy ta2218rg

Post by dannyboy ta2218rg »

feracing wrote:welcome to the forum, pics please :drool:
pictures are coming soon,not very good at downloading pictures so im gonna ask me mate to give me a hand :banghead: ive gone for the wide look,big arches all round,front chin spoiler sat on some 13x8 old school compomotives with 50mm spacers.The 18rg is in complete stainless exhaust system and manifold now completed,radiator has been made,just fitted that,new billstein suspension,complete braided hoses throughout,new front bumper,loadsa re-chroming done at last,re-built carbs and completly re-built 18rg with lightened flywheel.New starter,alternator,and boring bits like that,electronic ignition etc,etc.Everything has been re-newed where possible,i was lucky to buy some new steel wings off my mate bob,he has been a MASSIVE help :D the engine bay and underneath the car is obviously all painted [bare metal job] the missis luvs it when i was coming home at 2 in the morning covered in crap,its been a loooong job but i reckon it will be on the road this summer :2thumbs: should be starting it up for the first time in the next week or two,cant wait! Every nut and bolt has been anodised and everything from the rear control arms to the crossmember has been powdercoated.Like i said photos will be here soon,nice one. :D