new here joined to hopefully source some parts

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
onelungderryl

new here joined to hopefully source some parts

Post by onelungderryl »

hey, your probably wondering why a guy with a corolla is on here. my uncle from the philippines has a nice 74 celica with a 4agze in it, he told me to find him some parts (gauge cluster bezel, bumpers, weather stripping for the doors). although it can be a common sight at pick n pull for a first gen celica im trying to see if i can find some stuff on here. well anyways my names Derryl, also known as smallport4ag on other forums, i'm from the bay area california and heres pictures of me, my old cars and my current car.

my first from WAY back "multicolored." Crashed RIP taught me everything.

my first gts/manual swap "kouki-coupie." Rear ended at a stop sign by a four runner toyota on toyota crime :(

my current hatchback "nostalgia." same trim as the original i love this one.

i just bought a engine from jdm_planet outside of ebay. DO NOT buy from him, he sent me a dead blacktop missing ecu, ignitor and coil...just throwing it in there. but yeah, i'm doing a blacktop 20 valve so my 16 valve setup is for sale also... 3x,xxx miles since i rebuilt it myself, .2 oversized 10.3:1 pistons, gze block, rods, crank, trd .8 metal headgasket, aem camgears, with manifolds and obx header, harnesses, ignitor, coil, afm all for $700.
JDM_GUY

Re: new here joined to hopefully source some parts

Post by JDM_GUY »

Very cool man, looks like your a die hard rolla.
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
vercjum2

Post by vercjum2 »

hey Derryl, its Ver with the red Peanut ... welcome on board !!! Let me know what parts your looking for !!
Live LIFE the fulliest now... you don't know if you'll have tomorrow !!!
zulu

Post by zulu »

hey derryl. Welcome aboard. So your the guy parting out the 20valve on norcaldrift. sad to hear about the engine man. where you located in the bay area? we have a few guys locally here some in the daily city area, others in the east bay , also some in sac. btw nice centerlines :2thumbs:
Image Image
74 18RG

Post by 74 18RG »

:ohyeah:

WELCOME ABOARD.......

Nice car toooo.
1)"GRANDMA "Always said "If you have nothing nice to say, Bite your lip-untill you do" oh and ! Old School RA21:From Stock to 7/8 scale 69 Z-28 Road racer,maybe?..