The intro

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
pancho y onions

The intro

Post by pancho y onions »

Hey well im new to the celica but hope to learn a lot. I'm from Delavan Wisconsin. I just bought a 1981 celica coupe 10th anniversary addition. I love how this bad boy drives and the interior is excellent with very little under body rust. Exterior may need some attention but for the price i got a good deal.
Well that's about it.
Hello
WIQDTOY

Re: The intro

Post by WIQDTOY »

welcome!

post some pics of your Celica if you can.

i used to have a 1980 Celica GT hatchback.
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous
Michael Murphy Sr.

Post by Michael Murphy Sr. »

:wave: ,
great site, its amazing how much info these guys can give ya, planning on driving it in the winter, I have a 71 celica and its really cold blooded, with the salt on the roads , I have to park mine during the winter, I live west of west of Chicago and we both can relate to the great road conditions here in the mid-west...
enjoy the site :2thumbs:
71 Celica
Looked great on the showroom floor in 71, still has that wow factor to me....
46 years latter, still every day driver when theres no salt on the roads......
450,000 miles and counting
pancho y onions

Post by pancho y onions »

Well its been a while well here are the pics of my 1981 celica GTA. (anniversary) I just picked up a 1971 celica. That i will be driving during the winter eeek i know i feel bad. But i will be replacing the floor board and doing an under coat on it before snow hits Well here are the pics
Michael Murphy Sr.

Post by Michael Murphy Sr. »

Nice looking blue, with Il plates its not in that bad of condition, wonder where she came from originally, driving it in the snow though ???, I used to live in Monterey california and would take mine up to the Sierras alot, it actually handled pretty good in the snow , rear wheel drive made it really fun to drive , but I did not to have to deal with much salt on the roads like they do here in the mid west just curios, what kind of mileage does she have on her and what is the Vin # :D Mike
71 Celica
Looked great on the showroom floor in 71, still has that wow factor to me....
46 years latter, still every day driver when theres no salt on the roads......
450,000 miles and counting
74 18RG

Post by 74 18RG »

save the old one ................ and drive the gt 4 winter :ohyeah:

please.......... :cry2:

LOL.

:cheers:
1)"GRANDMA "Always said "If you have nothing nice to say, Bite your lip-untill you do" oh and ! Old School RA21:From Stock to 7/8 scale 69 Z-28 Road racer,maybe?..