Hi All

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
BurtReynolds

Hi All

Post by BurtReynolds »

Hi, Im Jon and I am a toyoholic...

My current goal is to find a good driveable 75-77 coupe. I had a 1977 celica coupe in 2004 that was the first car I ever bought with my own money and from the day I had to send it to the parts bin in the sky due to it being a rolling tetnus shot waiting to happen, I have wanted one that I didnt have to cover the rust with primer and drain the coolant and oil every week due to a bad headgasket. Now that my finances/skills have matured I feel I can get into a celica and actually do the car the justice it deserves.

Thanks guys, and go easy on the noob!(I just learned what noob means...im still stuck in 2004 with my old rustbucket)
Last edited by BurtReynolds on September 6th, 2009, 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slowmo

Re: Hi All

Post by slowmo »

Welcome aboard! Win, lose, or draw it will still be fun.
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.
74 18RG

Post by 74 18RG »

Welcome aboard................. What part of the country ? or world are you from..?? :cheers:

have fun and ask lots of ?? most all here are very nice, and willing to help ya out..

:ohyeah:
1)"GRANDMA "Always said "If you have nothing nice to say, Bite your lip-untill you do" oh and ! Old School RA21:From Stock to 7/8 scale 69 Z-28 Road racer,maybe?..
BurtReynolds

Post by BurtReynolds »

Missouri!
slowmo

Post by slowmo »

Where in Missouri are you? I'm in Jefferson CIty, in the middle of Missouri.
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.