22 and 28

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
casper

22 and 28

Post by casper »

Hello..

i am 35, and ride one TA22 ST LMZ 1973 color code 302(no referenced in your color board, its a red) and one TA28 ST LMB 1976 color code 802.(Yours RA but with a 2tb engine, only 1.6 liters :oops: )
I am a fan of this model car, since many years, because i m born in a TA22 73 Gold M (code 520), which was the second celica to my father, who had before a flatlight TA22 71 blue..
I m an integrist of origin condition, and i m be able to search many years one piece if it was original part !

i m sorry for my english and i think i will a poor activity in this forum (as writter) due at this handicap Language..
And more, the european model are not the sames that the US model (engine, light and bumpers) and i can't help you, just if someone is doing a restoration for an "exotic" european model
thanks
CaSper

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by casper on September 18th, 2009, 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TA28Dutch

Re: 22 and 28

Post by TA28Dutch »

Bonjour Casper, et welcome. :wave:

Don't worry about your language, that is no issue here.

About pics, just post your pics on a hosting site like photobucket, then click on the -Img- button on top of the edit-box and paste the URL of your picture in between.
It should look like this (without the quotes): "[img]Imagelocation[/img]"

Maybe Toyotareference wants to take notice of the missing colourcode for his site...?
Lately my mind is bit like my internet browser; too many open tabs, some are frozen,
and I have no idea where the music is coming from..... :roll:
1977 CelicaTA28,
1974 VW Type 2, (T1)
1976 Honda CB750
1992 Honda ST1100 Pan European
c76

Re: 22 and 28

Post by c76 »

Welcome Casper Nice rides, good to see more from
this side of the pond here :woot: im from norway
and there is a few members from europa as well :2thumbs:
dont worry about the spelling they understand me so :uh:

:cheers:
Cj
There is only "ONE" purpose here - TO AWAKEN. To Be AWARE! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. FEAR is FORCE. KNOWLEDGE is POWER. BUT... WISDOM IS INFINITE