TA22 ending in 07

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
celicoupe

Re: TA22 ending in 07

Post by celicoupe »

Like the color.
Subtle but stylish
75CelicaGT

Post by 75CelicaGT »

Beautiful car, love the Color and just the overall look.

Cheers,
Pete
white93mr2

Post by white93mr2 »

Agreed its a beautiful 1st gen. I'd like to make mine look similar :2thumbs:
To see how Groupb treated me as a customer see: http://www.1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13485 *SPOILER* im still angry about it
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Post by Andy_Vang »

Is the interior shots of a different car?
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
1JZRA21

Post by 1JZRA21 »

Yup it look like it to me as well. Different years as well. Did you change out the interiors or something between pictures?
Cary
1JZRA21

Post by 1JZRA21 »

This is Tony by the way. We had him way back when but he just let it die and it went away. This user is under Tonys email address and he was posting pictures out of Tonys photobucket till we mentioned it and then he changed them. He came in and registered under Tonys IP and email address and till this day was still going to Tonys email address so they are one in the same. And when ever he was on it was under Tonys known IP addresses......odd considering he is in Japan? So this is now and inactive account as well.
modernrockbro

Post by modernrockbro »

I never read this post Cary. I've had friends who would stretch the truth, and sometimes just outright not be honest about their background, but when confronted, they would stop the elaborate stories, and still remain friends within our group. Too bad a confession didn't happen in this situation, and everyone dismissed it and let him start a clean slate. I'm sure he's probably a decent guy. I wish we knew the whole truth of it.

I'm broke, jobless, behind on finances, I seldom see my kids a state away, my girlfriend hates me, my car smells like a gas station, and it's generally not a good time for me at the moment, but I accept who I am and where I'm at. Too bad that sometimes living in our own skin, makes us want to be someone else.
Not everyone believes in "community". Some consistently hate & are negative. Some are self-preserving egomaniacs. The elitist clique ignores anyone outside their bubble. Lastly, innocent spectators, & then those who believe in community.
1JZRA21

Post by 1JZRA21 »

I have no doubt that he is a decent guy. Some of his stuff was true I have no doubt but the fact that some of it was not makes all of it in doubt. Its a shame really but again it was his call and his decision. Make your bed and you get to lay in it! Hell if I ran into him on the street I would not hold any of this crap over him hell we could have a Beer summit and have a good laugh. He could laugh at him self a little over the whole thing I don't care really just be real that's all. The lies and untruths always catch up to you at some point it was just his time.