New from South Florida

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
KWReis

New from South Florida

Post by KWReis »

Name - Zach
Age- 22
Location- South Florida
Cars- 1981 Celica Supra, 1986 Toyota Mr2, 1994 Mazda Miata C.

I've been into my cars all my life...I've always been a classic Toyota fan.
Id like to say im heavily involved in the S. Florida motorsports scene, but my job owns me at the moment along with my bills and repairs...im sure alot of you can relate.

Before I started my wonderfull job I used to go racing once a month with the Supra....it got a 2 year break as it underwent some much needed repairs and I ended up buying a Miata for a track car and became addicted to drifting. I've never driven in a drift event, but I have used my local autocross for some drifting seat time.

I look forward to gaining some knowelage and well as bringing some to the table.

Please check out my team's website and join the revolution that is 500+ stickers strong WORLDWIDE.
http://www.genkistyle.com
- Zach
lowriskscc:you know good and damn well im like a cute puppy.I demand attention.
lowriskscc:and you know im gunna piss in your boots for GP.
kwkouki:I csnt find a kitten
lowriskscc:I bet hes pissing in your boots for me.
Thanos

Post by Thanos »

Welcome..
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

Welcome aboard ^_^.
zulu

Post by zulu »

Yeah another drifter on the site :D welcome aboard man. i like th idea of genkistyle! good stuff man. if i had a newer car id sport one of those stickers but i think id look wierd on a 1st gen but GL man on the site and again welcome to 1stgencelica.com
Image Image
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Damn, where were you when I was in So Fla? Never see any old school Supras/Celicas there much at all (except the ones I owned, lol)

Welcome!
click me!
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Tanya wrote:Damn, where were you when I was in So Fla? Never see any old school Supras/Celicas there much at all (except the ones I owned, lol)

Welcome!
Doh! When were you in South Florida? I lived in Pembroke Pines from 2000 until 2005. In 5 years I only saw one 1st gen other than mine (bought on e-bay and shipped from LA), a really ratty early coupe.

Back on topic... Something about being 22 and claiming to have been into cars "all my life" just strikes me funny. :lol: Welcome to the site!
1977 GT Liftback
3SGTE and stuff
KWReis

Post by KWReis »

Tanya wrote:Damn, where were you when I was in So Fla? Never see any old school Supras/Celicas there much at all (except the ones I owned, lol)

Welcome!
Tanya....umm, I've been on CelicaSupra.com for like ever and ago...Just didn't post too much and when I did it was on the 1st gen section. Thanks for the welcome Tanya, where are you located now?
skeptic wrote:
Tanya wrote: Welcome!

Back on topic... Something about being 22 and claiming to have been into cars "all my life" just strikes me funny.
O_o what you trying to say mister?
Last edited by KWReis on March 30th, 2008, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWReis

Post by KWReis »

zulu wrote:Yeah another drifter on the site :D welcome aboard man. i like th idea of genkistyle! good stuff man. if i had a newer car id sport one of those stickers but i think id look wierd on a 1st gen but GL man on the site and again welcome to 1stgencelica.com
I have two on my Celica Supra. It doesn't matter what you slap it on, in our eyes as long as thats what makes you happy...do it reguardless and have a blast doing it.

When we started it way back when the spectation of the events was slim to none....after word got out about us, our attitudes, the fun people were having....people took notice. We had a decent local fan base going for a while, two girls actually got it tattoed on them and a third girl is going to take the plunge and get it too. It just represents good times, good memories, and good people. We will have a new sticker out soon to go along with our friends new company called <3 dynomite. (its geared twards the ladies involved in motorsports)

Heres a few pics of my babies just for fun.
86 AW11
94 Miata C pkg
Miata in race trim at full lock :)
81 Celica Supra Performance Package