Hello....again

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Hiko

Hello....again

Post by Hiko »

I mostly just lurked c-c.com, so I don't expect many to remember me.

I also have an RA29 (it feels good to be back on a forum where people knows what that means :D ), that's getting a 7mge very slowly. Actually, since c-c.com went down, little bits of progress have been made, but I'll wait until a few large things happen to start a project thread.

Anyhow, looks to be a good new site, and hope everyone is doing well.
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

welcome HIko. yeah i remember you from the old forum.... you may be just a lurker but i have detected you very well :lol: , enjoy your stay in our new home.
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
speedfreak426

Post by speedfreak426 »

I have a ra29 and I am putting a 7mgte in it, I have not started putting it in though... I am sure we will be able to help each other out!
1977 Celica GT LB
-7M-GTE from 1992 Supra
-R154 5 speed
-235-60-15 DR's
-8 3/4" Dodge Dart axle-3.55
11.20 @ 122mph
Hiko

Post by Hiko »

speedfreak426celica wrote:I have a ra29 and I am putting a 7mgte in it, I have not started putting it in though... I am sure we will be able to help each other out!
Definitely! It's always better to go at something when you're not the only one. Depending on the year of gte you have, I might be able to get you wiring diagrams, though it could take a little while.
JDM_GUY wrote:.... you may be just a lurker but i have detected you very well :lol:
Detected me with your Jedi mind powers, you did? :lol:
Wait a sec, I think I bought a Toyota workshirt from you, and maybe a 73 bumper. I've been gathering parts so long, I've seriously forgotten when, where, or for how much I got anything :lol:

Thanks for the welcome, both of you.