Howdy Everyone!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
tres-equis

Howdy Everyone!

Post by tres-equis »

Hi there!

I'm new to the site and I thought I'd give a quick introduction to my car.... It’s a 1973 RA21 and it belonged to my late father in law. He had owned it since the early 80s and when he passed away I was lucky enough to inherit the car.

To date, my plan is to restore it to as close as possible to stock. The car had not run since '86 but with a changeout of all of the fluids and cleaning and rebuilding the carb, we were able to start up that 18RC engine.

I’ll post a few pictures when I figure out how to do it but I'm glad that there is a forum such as this one to aid in restoring and keeping these great cars on the road.

Cheers!
faffi

Re: Howdy Everyone!

Post by faffi »

welcome,and have fun restoring the car they are fun to work on :cheers:
75CelicaGT

Post by 75CelicaGT »

Welcome, fellow Canadian :wave:

Can't wait to see some pics.
:cheers:
Pete
ChristobalRocks

Post by ChristobalRocks »

Welcome! :)
tres-equis

Post by tres-equis »

Thanks for all of the warm wishes! It's also nice to see some fellow Canadians on here!

Anyways, I'll try to get some photos and do a write up in the projects section shortly.

Take care,
Wayneage

Post by Wayneage »

Welcome from yet another Canadian celica fan! Can't wait for the pictures. There is A LOT of useful info on this site to help you out. All you western celica folks gotta come my way every now and again, it gets lonely way out east! :D
-Wayne
tres-equis

Post by tres-equis »

Once again, thanks for all of the warm welcomes. I made my first attempt at loading a photo of the car and have a post started in the project gallery. I'll keep adding to that page from here on in and outline some of the steps that were taken to get the car back to running condition!

Take care all!

Tres