Steve in St.Louis.......Big-woggie has 7 cars to restore

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
big-woggie

Steve in St.Louis.......Big-woggie has 7 cars to restore

Post by big-woggie »

Hello guys, what happened to the other site??? I'm confused, Aaron, are you still out there? I'm glad I found my way here, thanks to Ryan (aka Chesmari), he mentioned you guys during our phone connection. I'm going to need all of you guys, if I'm going to finish any of these cars I have. I'm just about finished with the huge garage I've been building, and the work on the cars can soon begin. I'll try and throw some pics in here, if I can figure it out.? Cars - Okay, computers - ehhhh.? :oops:
1st Toyota: 75 Corolla SR5 (Totaled 2nd week), 2nd (in 1976): 75 Corolla SR5 (Insurance replaced)3rd (in 2007): 76 Corolla SR5 from JDM Guy 2007 Now I have (4) RA29's, and (3) TE37's, and no time to restore any of them, and no parts in the area.
zulu

Post by zulu »

welcome back man. yeah idk what happened to aaron exactly.... but Andy Vang created the site. its so amazing! i love having a celica site =)
Image Image
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

STEVE, welcome back man, welcome to our new home of the celica!!! How's all the cars doing? I still miss TE37 that I have sold to you :D . With all the 7 cars you have, I'm still confused about which is your main car out of all those cars you have. Greeting you Welcome back, your good frind from the far west...

Dru
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
slowmo

Post by slowmo »

What's up man? Glad to know I'm not alone. I live in Jefferson City, MO. I am originally from St. Louis. What area do you live in? I was just up there last weekend. I've got a handful of parts that I took off a parts car I had. If I had know you needed stuff you could have raided it before I moved. When I moved, I took the stuff I wanted and rest got "recycled."

I went out to Gateway International Speedway while I was up there. My brother-in-law is into racing on their roadcourse. He and a friend have a Porsche that they race.

PM me your info if want to chat or set up a time to meet. My car is not ready to make a trip, but maybe by mid/late summer.
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.
slowmo

Post by slowmo »

By the way, WHERE THE HECK DID YOU FIND 4 RA29's IN THIS AREA?
77 Celica Liftback GT -- 20r engine with weber 38dges, LC Engineering header, electronic ignition retrofit, 14x7 supra wheels.
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

:lol: most of the cars steve got is from the west cost california, drove out here on a venture and got them to drive back to saint luis.
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
slowmo

Post by slowmo »

Steve, if you've got an RA29 with a body in decent shape that you want to unload, let me know. It doesn't have to run.
big-woggie

Re: Steve in St.Louis.......Big-woggie has 7 cars to restore

Post by big-woggie »

Thanks for those welcome words, guys!!! Thanks too to JDMGuy, for sounding in for me, I don't really get to read any of this stuff too often, I've got alot on my plate at the moment. SlowMO, its good to see there is somebody that lives closer than 2,000 miles away, and likes our cars. JDMGuy is right, I Picked up one RA29 in Vegas (hello to Ryan, there); I picked up one when I flew into Portland, and drove it back; I got one when I trailored it and a TE37 back from California (shouts out to Drew); and the latest one, believe it or not, I found on Craigslist over in Illinois; My most recent TE37, I picked up from SuperCelica himself (shout out to Aaron) when I flew out to Seattle, met Sweet77 (hello Marc), I took the bus across Washington to Spokane, and drove the little bugger back here, via Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Mt.Rushmore National Park (I reccomend you all take that trip, its great). Because that car is so badly rusted, I brought back a Katrina survivor shell of a TE37 from Boosted (hello Rod) in a town just East of New Orleans. My parts have seen the sites, and I'm lacking things for each of them. I still haven't figured out the posting of pics, to go with this info, maybe soon...........?? So SlowMo, give me a PM, and I'll get your phone number, or give you mine, and we can get together when you're in town. I work 6 out of 7 Saturdays, (I'm a Mailman) but I'm off every Sunday, we can kick it then. Got anything worth hearing about in the junkyards out your way? Have a great day to all who read this...........Steve :)
1st Toyota: 75 Corolla SR5 (Totaled 2nd week), 2nd (in 1976): 75 Corolla SR5 (Insurance replaced)3rd (in 2007): 76 Corolla SR5 from JDM Guy 2007 Now I have (4) RA29's, and (3) TE37's, and no time to restore any of them, and no parts in the area.
chesmari

Re: Steve in St.Louis.......Big-woggie has 7 cars to restore

Post by chesmari »

Hey Steve, welcome to the boards. Call me anytime.

Ryan
2000 Celica GTS (stolen)
2000 Camry LE V6 (rearended)
1993 MK4 Supra NA ( caught on fire )
1981 TE72 Corolla LB (sold)
1977 RA29 Celica (daily driver)
1975 TE37 SR5 Corolla (on restoration)