Hello! New owner!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
whitedevil97

Hello! New owner!

Post by whitedevil97 »

Hey guys! I'm the guy who bought santos 73 from him. Been wrenching on cars for awhile now. Currently I own a 97 Eclipse gs-t with mods that been with me for almost 11 years, 05 Evolution VIII owned for 5 years, and a 06 Suzuki GSXR 1000 that I've had for 4 years. Although I've been a Mitsubishi boost junky the classic car bug has been calling me. Came across a picture of a white with black hood Celica on my Super Street app and fell in love. Began my search for a project last month and found santos ride on ebay. Started talking to him, he told me that he "dies by" this site so here I am. Seems to be a sweet communty and glad to be a part of it.
Santos

Re: Hello! New owner!

Post by Santos »

:wave: welcome aboard,i can tell u care about wrenching :2thumbs: ,everyones so helpful here,thanks for joining our cumminty :ohyeah:

and yes i need to change my signature
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Post by Andy_Vang »

Welcome! Great buy! Hope you enjoy your new car as much as Mike did. Oh... and if you go back and read Koich's spread in SS magazine again it will make more sense to you now. :D good having you.
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
WIQDTOY

Post by WIQDTOY »

you got yourself one helluva Celica. your Celica's come along way since i seen it.

take care of it!
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous
exodus

Post by exodus »

ah ha!!!

new owner is finally reveald!! haha... :2thumbs:

glad to have you on here man.

like everyone else said, you have one bad A$$ ride. santos did a GREAT job on it, and you will enjoy it for a very very very long time.....

thanks for joining the 1stgen online community!! :2thumbs:
Foxy:My 1973 Celica-Powered By ITB'd F20c - SOLD 8/13 :(
BUILD THREAD: http://1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1221
Flyby Video's of Foxy: http://youtu.be/VSXNinaak8o
ChristobalRocks

Post by ChristobalRocks »

Welcome! :)

You've got yourself a sweet ride! :cheers:
whitedevil97

Post by whitedevil97 »

Thanks for the welcome guys! Won't have the car for about 2 weeks seems how I'm shipping it :( . No worries about the car guys, it will be in good hands! First thing I get to do is change all the fluids followed by detailing the interior/exterior then start enjoying it. I have no plans for this car for now seems how its all done. Santos did an amazing job on this ride and I'm sure he'll do it again on another Celica.
Andy_Vang wrote:Welcome! Great buy! Hope you enjoy your new car as much as Mike did. Oh... and if you go back and read Koich's spread in SS magazine again it will make more sense to you now. :D good having you.
The article I saw was an app on my phone that readers asked what engine swaps would work with their cars and it showed the 1st gen for some reason and the guy has a 76 :confused: . Do you know the month of the issue?

Again, thanks guys and THANK YOU Santos for making an amazing ride (and selling it to me :2thumbs: )!
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Post by Andy_Vang »

Feeb '08 or Feb '09 of SS.
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
Santos

Post by Santos »

Andy_Vang wrote:Feeb '08 or Feb '09 of SS.
bob, :2thumbs: andy should know he built almost all s2000 swaps :2thumbs: ,and the 76 your talking about if im not mistaken
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
Im jhun_hapi

Post by Im jhun_hapi »

Mr. Andy started this revolution. A lot of people hated him for doing it especially the purist :( but now people started to copy his work.

Btw Mr. Andy how many have u done?? can u tell us pls.. tnks :2thumbs:
whitedevil97

Post by whitedevil97 »

Thanks for the info. Gonna have to look into it. I'm not making any plans just like swaps like this.
SOHCmyDOHC

Post by SOHCmyDOHC »

Welcome! :2thumbs: