Dustin from Texas...

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
TheGrimJeeper

Dustin from Texas...

Post by TheGrimJeeper »

About to graduate pharmacy school in May, then finally I can start restoring my 74 GT.

Still don't know if I want to F20c it or keep it stock motor so I can have A/C and $10,000 more in my pockets. Got the rest of the year to decide.

And, of course, my other hobby:

Dustin
1974 RA21GT
1997 Jeep Wrangler
2005 Nissan Titan
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

Welcome to 1stgencelica jeeper. That's the way to do it, grad then restore a toy.
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Post by Andy_Vang »

Where have you been Dusty? Thought you would have found the forum after a few weeks. Welcome!
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
TheGrimJeeper

Post by TheGrimJeeper »

Andy_Vang wrote:Where have you been Dusty? Thought you would have found the forum after a few weeks. Welcome!
Been on my rotations for the past year. Not much time for internet fun. I only just had some time off before graduation to unwind and found CCC down. So, I broke out Google and found this site :D

My chica likes to travel, so I might need to schedule a trip out there to NorCal in the fall to check out the F20cRA21 in person. It might help me make my decision.

Dustin
1974 RA21GT
1997 Jeep Wrangler
2005 Nissan Titan
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Post by Andy_Vang »

TheGrimJeeper wrote:
My chica likes to travel, so I might need to schedule a trip out there to NorCal in the fall to check out the F20cRA21 in person. It might help me make my decision.

Dustin
It always does...99.9% of the time! Ask Ray, Andy Reyes, Koich, Ryan and Toby. :lol:
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
CLe4R

Re: Dustin from Texas...

Post by CLe4R »

Hey, Houston's not too far off... do you make it to Austin much? I would be interested in seeing how many old school celicas we could get to represent at a car show in TX. Maybe this summer?
Killer Squirrel

Post by Killer Squirrel »

If you guys do get something going be sure and let me know. I won't be able to bring the Celi but I'll show up to hang with everyone for sure.
-Michael

1995 Supra
1977 Celica GT Liftback (Restoration in progress)
TheGrimJeeper

Post by TheGrimJeeper »

CLe4R wrote:Hey, Houston's not too far off... do you make it to Austin much? I would be interested in seeing how many old school celicas we could get to represent at a car show in TX. Maybe this summer?
I wouldnt want to show my car in the shape it's in LOL! So gonna have to decline for now.

Dustin
1974 RA21GT
1997 Jeep Wrangler
2005 Nissan Titan
MnToyGuy

Re:

Post by MnToyGuy »

Andy_Vang wrote:
TheGrimJeeper wrote:

Dustin
It always does...99.9% of the time! Ask Ray, Andy Reyes, Koich, Ryan and Toby. :lol:
Of course there's that hold out from Mn biggrin

Hey Dustin, glad you finally found us!