Hi to all members... I am newbie in here.

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
TA35

Re: Hi to all members... I am newbie in here.

Post by TA35 »

Aug 02, 2008 The paint & putty removing process are damn slow :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
BTW totally using paint remover... nor grinder or even by heat. Some update;

Classic Celica... the Forgotten Nostalgic Hero... Beautiful Inside Out... Beautiful Mechanically. Ohhh... What A Feeling...
TA35

Post by TA35 »

25 Aug, 2008 Last prep before coated the shell with Hemmerite Kurust. Total for 6 botol to cover the whole shell :evil: :evil:
If I cud galvanise the shell is much better... If I cud :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hope she wont rust for at least another 30years :lol: :lol:

Classic Celica... the Forgotten Nostalgic Hero... Beautiful Inside Out... Beautiful Mechanically. Ohhh... What A Feeling...
TA35

Post by TA35 »

Sept 03, 2008 The shell coated with epoxy.

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Sept 12, 2008 Yeah... some boxes arrived. Thx to eBay international seller namely from States, Canada, Ozy & Japang.

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Dec 29, 2008 End of year update. Today I manage to huv a look on my "Wooppss". They huv wash it & ready to lay an undercoat.

Just a few shoots.

While at home, I huv spare my weekend to polish the rear bumper. It just to save cost out of re-chroming method.

This bumper is actually fm earlier toyota celica liftback i,e TA27 or RA25, production years 73-75.

No prob, it will fit in to my "Wooppss" i,e toyota celica liftback TA28, production years 75-77.

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Jan 04, 2009 Early of year update. Front bumper from Ozzy just arrived. Australian market RA28.

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Jan 06, 2009 Yahoo!! It got the primer coated today. Just a few more days to finish up. Estimate, by Sunday January 12, 2009 the painter to finish the the whole painting job.

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Jan 10, 2009 The schedule has been adjusted, which by means Wooppss should huv her engine back inside the engine bay today. Due to problem transporting the engine to the shop. Installing the engine will carry out some other days later.

I granted the painter to advance the schedule i,e to spray the basecoat & clear. The mission was carry out on 5pm.

Today, I bring the co-sponsor of this Wooppss Project. She is the one who give me full support towards the project include money matter :wink: :wink:

Well she is My Lady (my wife), yes the only lady in my life.

We are lucky enough, as we arrived at the shop, painter at work on Wooppss. Wooppss has been sprayed the second layer of basecoat.

I choosed Dupont product (direct purchase fm factory).

- 4 liters Gun Metal speacial effect basecoat &
- 3 sets of HC (hard coat) 2:1 slow dry clear.

//My Lady on her visit to Wooppss Project. From her smile, I knew she is very happy with the project carried out. That as what I promised her.

//We continued the visit after maghrib prayer & found Woopps got her second layer of clear coat. 3 sets/liters would be enough for 4 layers hopefully.

Celica always cheer up our memories, from the passed 15years, the first time I meet My Lady with celica, we go dating with celica, get married, still the celica with us everywhere, till now as is.

My Lady love celica, myself love celica, our children also love celica.
No wonder, now got 3 celicas at home :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Jan 24, 2009 My "wooppss" back home!!! Waiting by my childrens with full joys. Cheers to all :D :D :D :D

The trims installation begins... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Jan 26, 2009 Ok... Nobody to disturb me today aaaa!!!! I wanna to make up my car...

Which 1 parker lens to use eh??? the new OEM (clear) or the aftermarket TOMS (amber) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lets do with the clear & to fit amber when needed :wink: :wink: :wink:

Managed to settle the facelift & side vents. The GT grille & brand new parker lenses fitted.

The youngest who love acompany me always.. :D :D

The side air vents that was flown from Canada... :wink: :wink:

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Jan 27, 2009 Gonna fit the front bumper....

Hmmmm, out of 3, which 1 is better uhhh???? :) :) :)

Old & new lenses for front bumper turn indicator....

Ready to fit the front bumper in.... uhhh a tough job!!!!!

Yeahhhh!!!! a great job for today... :P :P :P :P

p/s...

To be continued next weekend folks!!!!

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Feb 08, 2009 Some update, fixed up door handles. Since the ori was so poor condition. I bought a used good condition fm United State. They are not as good as new, but much better than the one that I have.

Is just plug & play. :wink: :wink:

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Feb 14, 2009 The rear combination lights fm earlier liftback 73-75 aka TA27 / RA25. Cleaned & fixed.

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Aprril 06, 2009 Just came back home after attending 3 months hectic course in South.

See to believe!!!! My wooppss got "splash" fm my kid... huhuhu....

Yeahhhh.... lets kick some balls!!!! hohoho.... :? :? :?

ohhhh boy!!!!! OMG!!!! the tricycle now in pool!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TA35

Post by TA35 »

Aprril 07, 2009 All rite, here we go again. Now to fit a brand new "door belt"

hmmmm yummy, all are brought direct from the "raising sun country", Japan.

For the passenger side...

Yeahh... also for driver side :wink: :wink:

Done for today