New member from NC

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
rtrdpenguin

New member from NC

Post by rtrdpenguin »

Hello all, I don't own a Celica but am here to do some research since I'm looking into buying one soon. I've always loved the look of these cars and have been around Toyotas all my life. Ever since I saw a beautifully restored hatchback drive in to get a sandwich from the store I worked at when I was 15 I've dreamed of owning one haha.

Right now I drive a MKIII Supra. It's starting to become more and more of a drift toy. It's heaps of fun but I'd like a smaller, lighter N/A car to drive around for some variety :lol:
This is a horrible picture, but it's the only one I have of how the car sits currently:

If I ever get around to refinishing the wheels and painting the spoiler it should look something like this again:

modernrockbro

Re: New member from NC

Post by modernrockbro »

Greetings man. I'm in Charlotte. :cheers:
Not everyone believes in "community". Some consistently hate & are negative. Some are self-preserving egomaniacs. The elitist clique ignores anyone outside their bubble. Lastly, innocent spectators, & then those who believe in community.
Blaze86Vic

Post by Blaze86Vic »

Damn that looks sick with the Starion wheels! Welcome to the forum.
metzger

Post by metzger »

Welcome! The MK3 looks nice man. My buddy Greg has a really clean one with a big single 2JZ, it's fun as hell.
fastcarsfastride

Post by fastcarsfastride »

Did you buy that yellow RG in Virginia :wink: .............you should have if you didn't. :mrgreen:

Not many in that kind of shape in the east coast.

Welcome............. :cheers:
Whats in your bay?
MadProffeser

Post by MadProffeser »

Welcome. It's good to see other people from from the area on here. I'm in Asheville. Good luck finding a car in the south.