Hi, new here..... red devil inside.

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
fuji-san

Hi, new here..... red devil inside.

Post by fuji-san »

My uncle calls me out of the blue and said I just had to see this car, I said sure bring it over. I was amazed, he said he borrowed it from a friend who is from this site as well, anyways I took some pics.

Last edited by fuji-san on April 24th, 2008, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vdo_game_junkie

Re: Hi, new here..... red devil inside.

Post by vdo_game_junkie »

Ooooh. I like the new shoes Andy. :shock: What are the specs?

Nice pix BTW.
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Post by Andy_Vang »

fuji-san wrote:My uncle calls me out of the blue and said I just had to see this car, I said sure bring it over. I was amazed, he said he borrowed it from a friend who is from this site as well, anyways I took some pics.

Red Devil....??? I like that. Fuji, this red devil is my car. Is my cousin abusing it? You take some good pictures dude. Welcome to my forum.
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

those rims looks very very nice on her.... :shock:
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
YellowHawtness

Post by YellowHawtness »

Looks good Andy. Now all's it needs is a Toyota motor. :D
zulu

Post by zulu »

holy crap andy it looks sick! i love those work equips! they are one of my favorite rims ever
Image Image
AZCelica

Post by AZCelica »

Andy, Sweet Little Red Devil you have there! Too bad it doesn't have a Toyota motor.
75CelicaGT

Post by 75CelicaGT »

zulu wrote:holy crap andy it looks sick! i love those work equips! they are one of my favorite rims ever
Yeah no kiddin. Ever since I been playin Forza 2, I liked the looks of those Works Equip 03. I wondered what they would look like on a 1st Gen like mine. I can wonder no longer they look amazing. I hate that someone beat me to it, but I think I'm gonna have to copy you a get some. Not that my car will look that good for a longggg time. They look very cool. 8)

Pete

PS: What are the size, with, offset and tire size of those? If you don't mind my askin.
Last edited by 75CelicaGT on April 26th, 2008, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
jerry81

Post by jerry81 »

Woohoo..Very..very nice ride u got there Andy..Those rim looks perfect with the car..Me jealous.
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

is Fuji-san a proffesional photographer? i might go to him when im done
JDM_GUY DRU Building to prove a purpose for those who ridiculed.
74celicagt

Post by 74celicagt »

Andy sure isn't stingy with his car :lol:
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Post by Andy_Vang »

75CelicaGT wrote: Yeah no kiddin. Ever since I been playin Forza 2, I liked the looks of those Works Equip 03. I wondered what they would look like on a 1st Gen like mine. I can wonder no longer they look amazing. I hate that someone beat me to it, but I think I'm gonna have to copy you a get some. Not that my car will look that good for a longggg time. They look very cool. 8)

Pete

PS: What are the size, with, offset and tire size of those? If you don't mind my askin.
Pete, you won't be coping me....go for it. I'll be pulling these off and slapping on my Longchamps 15x8 -14's. These are 15x8 0 fronts and -3 rears.
JDM_GUY wrote:is Fuji-san a proffesional photographer? i might go to him when im done
I'm not sure who Fuji-san is but he takes really good pictures. I can refer your to a few good photographers.
74celicagt wrote:Andy sure isn't stingy with his car :lol:
My cousin took it to Fresno for a few photo shoots at various locations, he also likes to show off my car. :lol:
AZCelica wrote:Andy, Sweet Little Red Devil you have there! Too bad it doesn't have a Toyota motor.
YellowHawtness wrote:Looks good Andy. Now all's it needs is a Toyota motor. :D
This is what happens when you can't afford a Toyota engine. :wink:

Thanks for all the compliments on the car.
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
75CelicaGT

Post by 75CelicaGT »

Andy_Vang wrote:
75CelicaGT wrote: Yeah no kiddin. Ever since I been playin Forza 2, I liked the looks of those Works Equip 03. I wondered what they would look like on a 1st Gen like mine. I can wonder no longer they look amazing. I hate that someone beat me to it, but I think I'm gonna have to copy you a get some. Not that my car will look that good for a longggg time. They look very cool. 8)

Pete

Pete, you won't be coping me....go for it. I'll be pulling these off and slapping on my Longchamps 15x8 -14's. These are 15x8 0 fronts and -3 rears.
:shock: Wow, 15x8's, I never would have thought they would fit on our 1st Gen's without having the fenders flared. And yours obviously don't have aftermarket flares. Are the fenders rolled? Do you have any suspension mods that would give them more clearance on the inside? Or is it you found just the right offset to fit.

Pete

PS: What size tires are on those?
Andy_Vang
Site Admin

Post by Andy_Vang »

75CelicaGT wrote:
:shock: Wow, 15x8's, I never would have thought they would fit on our 1st Gen's without having the fenders flared. And yours obviously don't have aftermarket flares. Are the fenders rolled? Do you have any suspension mods that would give them more clearance on the inside? Or is it you found just the right offset to fit.

Pete

PS: What size tires are on those?
Fenders are rolled, fronts are rolled flat. Front parts of the fenders are cut to clear the wide wheels when in a turn + to gain +2 degrees of caster. Negative RCA to have a wider track and -3.5 degree of camber. This is basically what you have to do to fit nice wheels. Or stay oldskool and keep it 13's, which is great if you don't need brake clearance.
Andy Vang
1stGenCelica.com
neil-boo

Post by neil-boo »

Wowowee, now I'm thinking no need for fender flares for my celica, I know what you mean now Andy that I can fit the wide wheels that I wanted. Nice negative cambers for great handling. "Our Minds Are Always Racing".......