Hello from UK

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
miko

Hello from UK

Post by miko »

Hello all!

I've recently moved on from a single turbo supra, and I am on the hunt for a ta22 celica as my next project car. I've always loved these and can't wait to get my hands on one, it's just finding a car as there's under 100 registered here in the UK.

A quick noob question to start off with! Do Toyota still stock parts for these, and is there a good site you know of to obtain bits and pieces from?

Here's a few pics of my last car...

Mike
neil reid

Re: Hello from UK

Post by neil reid »

Welcome Miko, check out http://www.carandclassic.co.uk Last time I looked there was a couple 1st gens on there. Good luck with your search.

I look there sometimes for Triumph Stags, my 2nd fave car.

:cheers:

Neil
If it ain't broke, BREAK IT
TA28Dutch

Re: Hello from UK

Post by TA28Dutch »

miko wrote: Do Toyota still stock parts for these, and is there a good site you know of to obtain bits and pieces from?
Welcome Mike,
The answer is mostly- no-, although you may be able to get some consumables like brake pads, seals, clutches etc., even exhausts. Definitely no body parts. For aftermarket parts do a search on this site, many recommended sites to be found there. For the rest it's second, third or even fourth hand stuff! :uh:
Search for parts is part of the fun.....! :huh:
Lately my mind is bit like my internet browser; too many open tabs, some are frozen,
and I have no idea where the music is coming from..... :roll:
1977 CelicaTA28,
1974 VW Type 2, (T1)
1976 Honda CB750
1992 Honda ST1100 Pan European