Luke....another Hawaii guy!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
808celica2damax

Luke....another Hawaii guy!

Post by 808celica2damax »

Sup everybody!!! as we say down here A-LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My names Luke, i am a celica fan. Had an 87, currently have a 94 gt liftback and about to sell to get a 1st Gen because ive developed a passion and appreciation for these cars. I'm trying and hopefully will get a good negotiation with a seller on a 1977 Celica GT Liftback. I'm VERY excited and becoming VERY impatient. I was also a member of Celica Club Oahu. Hopefully I can get started on restoring one of these jewels....

Hope to see you guys around more and get to know everybody in this community. Retro is coming back...slowly. :mrgreen: I hope japan catches on and starts making parts again fully available to us in the U.S. hahahaha....we'll see. Aloha my friends! :2thumbs:

No get caught up in the Huhu, Live Aloha.
WIQDTOY

Re: Luke....another Hawaii guy!

Post by WIQDTOY »

aloha and welcome to the site!

maybe your time when acquiring one of these old school Celicas. make sure it's something you want invest a lot of time and money to.
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous
808celica2damax

Re: Luke....another Hawaii guy!

Post by 808celica2damax »

Thanks!.....and Yes!, I have made the decision!!! biggrin
No get caught up in the Huhu, Live Aloha.