1977 RA29 "Calypso"

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
riconnaissance

1977 RA29 "Calypso"

Post by riconnaissance »

Hi all. I am new here. I was on the board a long time ago but not active so I had to reregister. I will update more when I get over being sick. But for now here's some pics of one of my Celicas: https://cid-8f78576dbf2e03f0.photos.liv ... 010182.jpg

It ain't the greatest, and it was a driveway restoration project, but it cost me virtually nothing. I was away on vacation when my father-in-law did the bodywork and primer, and I wasn't too thrilled with the job he did, but it was his labor of love and I am not complaining. biggrin

He has some left over paint from spraying his 51 Ford truck, and a big batch of paint that they mixed too red, so we mixed the burnt/sunset orange with orange metallic into some of the "redder" orange color to try to approximate Calypso Coral from the late 60 to early 70 era Boss Mustangs. I'll post more and be around once survive this horrible URI and ear infection. yuck! Cheers --Rick
smiley

Re: 1977 RA29 "Calypso"

Post by smiley »

Hello, welcome (again), couldn't acces the pics. Hows the quarters on the parts csr you are advertizing?...Mike
riconnaissance

Post by riconnaissance »

try again to access the pics and let me know what happens. I adjusted the settings do hopefully everyone can see it now.
smiley

Post by smiley »

Hello, pic's O.K. now. Looks like you need some smiley's, eh. Didn't answer on the quarters...mike
riconnaissance

Post by riconnaissance »

sorry I'm really sick so i haven't been outside to give you a great description. but from memory as far as i know the rear quarter panels are all good.
smiley

Post by smiley »

Hello, P.M. sent, thanks...mike
faffi

Post by faffi »

nice celica,
onlything missing are smilie bumpers
nice color
greets
faffi