hi im s new guy in nor cal with 77 liftback

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
kenchase90

hi im s new guy in nor cal with 77 liftback

Post by kenchase90 »

im new to the forum world lol i have a 1977 celica liftback i bought when i was 16 as a project and over time brought it back after sitting for 4 years and drive it daily, awsome little car. iv got high hopes and goals for the car but first im going to have to get another one so i can park this and finnish it. i am a student at wyotech in sacramento and taking high performance power trains and the hopefully chassis fabrication so i can do it all myself i intend on it being done b4 i head back to az or where ever life takes me after school. its mostly original but i am in desperate need for a reasonably priced driver side door glass and would like to know where i can find some factory interior parts.
Luvn737s

Re: hi im s new guy in nor cal with 77 liftback

Post by Luvn737s »

Hey!
There's a guy advertising some interior panels on Craigslist in Berkely. Maybe he has more stuff too.
YellowHawtness

Post by YellowHawtness »

Welcome! Post some pix of your car.
Santos

Post by Santos »

ive got glass and door panels ,welcome to the site , and yes pics please , thanks
**********TO CHECK OUT THE SITE OR GET IN PERSONAL CONTACT**********
celica73916@yahoo.com ............... or ................ http://www.santostoyshop.com/
kenchase90

Post by kenchase90 »

wow that one is clean!! mine is still a project i will get pix up asap. i cant wait to get goin on it!