Hey Guys!

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
speechless6

Hey Guys!

Post by speechless6 »

Hello 1stGenCelica!

My name is Daniel. I do not currently own a Celica - I am "in the market", as it were. I'm looking for a 76-77 liftback. If anyone is looking to sell, email me! oxinstall@gmail.com!

In the meantime, I'm glad to be here and look forward to exploring the forum! I love these cars!

`Daniel.

EDIT: Because I am young(er) than most of my local gearhead buddies, I tend to go by the nickname "the kid" when in their company, I assume I can expect the same here? :)

So, I finally found my ride. I don't have her parked in my drive yet, but I've bought her and will go to get her over spring break. I'll post some more, better pictures once I get her home and get a couple coats of wax on her. 8)

Last edited by speechless6 on March 8th, 2011, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1977 Liftback GT

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death ..." - Hunter S. Thompson
WIQDTOY

Re: Hey Guys!

Post by WIQDTOY »

:wave:

we love these Celicas too!
Ray
"who wants to own a car you can't drive 12 feet away from a trailer! those cars belong in a museum!" -anonymous
white93mr2

Post by white93mr2 »

Welcome, It is a good idea when posting for sale/wanted items to include at least a general area so the seller/buyer knows if it is worth their while. You have come to the right place for your first gen fix!!
To see how Groupb treated me as a customer see: http://www.1stgencelica.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13485 *SPOILER* im still angry about it
808celica2damax

Post by 808celica2damax »

welcome :wave: keep watch in the classified sections...helpful members spot out cars. I probe google everyday for these cars...and try to post them if others havent already.
No get caught up in the Huhu, Live Aloha.
speechless6

Post by speechless6 »

Thanks! I really appreciate it! I'm still hunting, looking for the right car...
1977 Liftback GT

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death ..." - Hunter S. Thompson
808celica2damax

Post by 808celica2damax »

speechless6 wrote:Thanks! I really appreciate it! I'm still hunting, looking for the right car...
My only advice, stay patient and dont jump fast to one. Thats what I did. I saw much better ones later. They come in waves tho. There wont be any for a little bit, then there'll be a bunch. I only wanted 76/77 Liftback. Everyday I probed craigslist lol. Talk about addicted. haha. Good luck!
No get caught up in the Huhu, Live Aloha.
chasen88

Post by chasen88 »

Hey what up man I'm not to far from you I'm in Weston
""The jungle creed says the strongest feed
on any prey that it can.  
And I was branded beast at every feast,  
before I ever became a man."
-John Hull-