found this cool car

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
phillipke25

found this cool car

Post by phillipke25 »

hello everyone my name is phillip and i found a ke25l 1971 i had no idea what i was looking at but could tell it was something cool i was riding my bike through some crazy hood in this little town in the high desert and there it sat stock as a rock and very very little rust so i bought it now what do i do with it the more i read the more i think this car needs to be restored and not used to shuttle some highly destructive children around in so i took some pictures and maybe someone would have an opinion which way i should go, altered rally,stock, or let it go to someone who really digs these things,tech difficulty how do you get picts on here
modernrockbro

Re: found this cool car

Post by modernrockbro »

phillipke25 wrote:hello everyone my name is phillip and i found a ke25l 1971............tech difficulty how do you get picts on here
Click the reply button, like you see below. Open another tab in your browser. Go to image. Copy the url/web address by right clicking image for the image address or by copying the web address bar. Paste that into the body of your reply. Highlight the address and then click the "Img" button above. You will see it above the box when you click on reply button. Another window will open up.

Or just give a link to where you have the pictures posted, and someone should be nice enough to post them for you.
Not everyone believes in "community". Some consistently hate & are negative. Some are self-preserving egomaniacs. The elitist clique ignores anyone outside their bubble. Lastly, innocent spectators, & then those who believe in community.
Smiley23

Re: found this cool car

Post by Smiley23 »

Restore it! those japanese nostalgic cars is hard to find in your place. Currently, i'm restoring it's grand daddy. :) a 67 KE10.