New Guy from Fremont, Calif.

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
randingo8

New Guy from Fremont, Calif.

Post by randingo8 »

Hi everyone,
I'm Randy from Fremont, California. I'm new to the forum and new to Celicas. I have a small collection of classic cars, but I have never owned a Celica before. I recently stumble across an ad on craigslist for a white 1972 Toyota Celica ST. I saw the pictures and fell in love with it. Yup, you guessed it, I bought it. I'm now the proud owner of Mike Santos "Snow White". I'm sure I don't have to tell you guys what a great car this is, but let me tell ya IT'S A GREAT CAR! I'll keep you all updated with any changes/upgrades I make to the car. There isn't much to do, Santos had this thing nailed. Don't worry, I will never paint it. I love the fact that this car is sporting it original paint job from the factory. I could tell that Mike didn't really want to sell the car, but I'm glad he did. It's a lot of fun to drive. Here are a couple of pic the day I picked it up at Santos' Toy Shop. Oh, by the way. For those of you who haven't met Mike Santos in person yet, let me tell you he is a great guy. We hit it off right away. He's a no nonsense easy going car guy through and trough. Incredibly knowledgeable and very talented. That's it for now.
See Ya!
Randy

**Randy's Bomb Shop**
randingo8

Re: New Guy from Fremont, Calif.

Post by randingo8 »

Got it registered and insured, so I took the car out for a spin. Actually drove it around all day showing it off to friends. It's a ton of fun to drive. Got lots of compliments and thumbs up everywhere I went. I love this thing! :2thumbs:
See Ya!
Randy

**Randy's Bomb Shop**
Castillo77

Post by Castillo77 »

Love it. So are you in northern cali?
randingo8

Post by randingo8 »

Yes, Fremont is on the East side of the San Francisco Bay Area. Right in the middle between Oakland and San Jose.
See Ya!
Randy
**Randy's Bomb Shop**
Deceptik1

Post by Deceptik1 »

Wow great purchase looks really clean