Member from Holland

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
Gerjan ta

Member from Holland

Post by Gerjan ta »

Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank Mike Santos for helping me become a member of this great forum. My name is Gerjan and I live in the southeast part of the Netherlands, I have been working on the Celica hobby for a few years now and have now collected the ta22 23 and 28. All cars are from 1976 and have a 1600 engine. Just like the 28, the Ta22 has already been restored. I lack the time to start the ta23 but hope to be able to start it in a year. If I succeed I will post some photos, but this is the hardest part of the hobby for me ;-) Greetings from Holland, Gerjan
rachuck21

Re: Member from Holland

Post by rachuck21 »

Welcome to the forum!
Chuck
"If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill
https://imgur.com/m2giFIx
J-M Kujala

Post by J-M Kujala »

Hello and welcome!

Nice to see more European guys overhere.

Old 3TC forum got some guys from youre area, but do you know much toyota guys from ”there” ?
-Celica ta-22 -74 2t-g turbo (Project again)
-Corolla T-Sport TTE -02
-Toyota IQ -09
-Ducati Monster 750 -99
Gerjan ta

Post by Gerjan ta »

Thank you for the welcome, I don't know a lot of people in the Celica world because I haven't been busy that long. It is always nice to meet new people who share the same hobby. In the part of the Netherlands where I live, some like-minded people are united in a whatsapp group called Old Celica Club with 10 members with about 15 to 20 cars.
Gr Gerjan
celicata23

Post by celicata23 »

Welcome to the forum,

I am curious about the pictures of your cars. Also come from the Netherlands near Breda and have also collected the ta22, ta23 and 28

Regards, ad :cheers:
Gerjan ta

Post by Gerjan ta »

Thank you Ad, I have now also been able to view the photos of a part of your impressive collection on this forum and think it's great! That is how I found a picture of my own ta23. a gold color that was imported from Germany a few years ago. Whenever I have the opportunity I will try to share the photos of my other cars. I visited Gemert last time with the black ta28. Maybe you saw him there. Gr Ger