I thought something wasn't right...

Please introduce yourself and Celica or ride(s).
SuperRA

I thought something wasn't right...

Post by SuperRA »

when I tried to visit c-c.com... Thank you Adam for informing me on this new site. It's nice to see familiar SNs. I haven't been able to work on my 77 lately which is why I haven't visited c-c for long periods of time. Is Flyspider a member yet?
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

Welcome guy.

Where is Fly anyways?
74celicagt

Post by 74celicagt »

I saw you on IM so I thought you'd like the link. I did the same to Eddie and I think he registered but not the same username that we're used to from him.
MnToyGuy

Re: I thought something wasn't right...

Post by MnToyGuy »

SuperRA wrote:when I tried to visit c-c.com... Thank you Adam for informing me on this new site. It's nice to see familiar SNs. I haven't been able to work on my 77 lately which is why I haven't visited c-c for long periods of time. Is Flyspider a member yet?
Welcome home!!

Make sure you list your nice shift boots in the vendor section!!

Any luck on E brake boots yet?
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

Kool. So its the guy I'm looking for SuperRA does the boots.
MnToyGuy

Post by MnToyGuy »

JDM_GUY wrote:Kool. So its the guy I'm looking for SuperRA does the boots.
He's da man!!
SuperRA

Post by SuperRA »

MnToyGuy wrote:
Welcome home!!

Make sure you list your nice shift boots in the vendor section!!

Any luck on E brake boots yet?
Hey there. Yea, I'm the one that made shift boots. However after moving into a house I have yet to find much time to devote to making boots. Sorry. Every now and then I'll be able to make a batch, but it'll be few and far between.

I gave up on the E-brake boot. It was just too hard to duplicate easily. But if I ever figure it out, you guys will be the first to know.

I started posting on forums on C-C and took up the name SuperRA, so on just about any other forum, I'll try to sign up with SuperRA even if it's not celica related. Sad to see C-C went down for the final time. I think I've been through three rebuilds/restarts of C-C. Let's hope 1GC stays around for a while.

:mrgreen:
JDM_GUY

Post by JDM_GUY »

SuperRA wrote:Let's hope 1GC stays around for a while.

:mrgreen:
Amen! ^_^

SUPERRA,
Can you make different color shift boots?
MnToyGuy

Post by MnToyGuy »

1GC will be around for a long time. It's a group effort and we need to support each other. I've talked with Andy at length and I'm certain this site will never go down (save for any act of God). Andy would pass the torch before letting the site go bye bye.

I've been in touch with Aaron as well. He's working on rescuing data from the old CC site. The host dumped us with no notice.

So let's all work to rebuild society after the storm!

Spread the word and welcome new members! Too much history and family here to let go.

SuperRA, I'd still post in the vendor section, just be clear on lead time issues. Your boots are sweet and were a very nice additon to my car!